Our Products

Rotary Evaporator

Laboratory equipment

Jacketed Reactor

Contact Us

We Cherish All Interactions

China Rotary Evaporator Manufacturers and Suppliers .

China Rotary Evaporator Manufacturers and Suppliers .

- RE-5250A 50L Explosion-proof Rotary Evaporator - 9KW heating bath - Electric automatic lift - 50L rotating flask,20L+10L receicing flasks. . 3L Vacuum Film Rotary Evaporators. . RE-52CS 500ml small laboratory rotary evaporators

3L evaporator | Chemistry

3L evaporator | Chemistry

> 3L evaporator. GET A FREE QUOTE NOW . 3L evaporator. Our rotary evaporator under the vacuum condition, constant temperature heating makes the rotating bottle rotate at constant speed, the material forms a large area film on the bottle wall, and evaporates efficiently. The evaporation of solvent is cooled by high efficiency glass condenser and .

China Zzkd 5L Laboratory Using Vacuum Rotary Evaporator .

China Zzkd 5L Laboratory Using Vacuum Rotary Evaporator .

Rotary Evaporator, Laboratory Rotary Evaporator, Rotary Evaporator Price manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Zzkd 5L Laboratory Using Vacuum Rotary Evaporator Price, Small Industrial Lab Drying Oven Electric Vacuum Heat Chamber, Energy Saving Economical Small 55L Chamber Lab Vacuum .

China 5L Small Laboratory Vacuum Rotary Evaporator - China .

China 5L Small Laboratory Vacuum Rotary Evaporator - China .

Rotary evaporator is the use of stepless speed control glass rotating bottle constant speed rotation, the material in the bottle wall to form a large area uniform film, and then by the intelligent constant temperature water bath on the rotating bottle of uniform heating, vacuum conditions, high-speed evaporation, Efficient glass condenser .

chiller 3l small vacuum rotary evaporator price

chiller 3l small vacuum rotary evaporator price

The main product is rotary evaporator, short path distillation, glass reactor, circulating water vacuum pump, cooling chiller, drying oven and so on lab instrument device. We have 7 years of experience in exporting lab instruments, have become a Gold Plus Supplier, the amount of transactions conducted in the past 6 months is over 570000 dollars.

Mini Rotary Evaporator-Small Volum Vacuum Rotovap Rotary .

Mini Rotary Evaporator-Small Volum Vacuum Rotovap Rotary .

Moreover, the 3L rotary evaporator works well in a vacuum condition. And under a constant temperature heating condition, it can help reduce the time of the solvent evaporation process significantly. In the laboratory, they are mostly used under heating conditions, and they always have built-in heating features with bath.

China 5L Vacuum Rotary Evaporator Alcohol Distillation .

China 5L Vacuum Rotary Evaporator Alcohol Distillation .

A rotary evaporator is a device used in chemical laboratories for the efficient and gentle removal of solvents from samples by evaporation. The process of rotary evaporation is most often used to separate solvents with low boiling points, such as n-hexane or ethyl acetate, from compounds which are solid at room temperature and pressure.

3L Round Bottom Receiving Flask For USA Lab RE-501 5L .

3L Round Bottom Receiving Flask For USA Lab RE-501 5L .

Our 3L Receiving flask fits our RE-501 5L rotary evaporator systems. The 3L flask is constructed with thick walled 3.3 Borosilicate glass for maximum durability and heat resistance while allowing for .

China Re201d Small Mini Rotary Evaporator - China Auto .

China Re201d Small Mini Rotary Evaporator - China Auto .

China Re201d Small Mini Rotary Evaporator, Find details about China Auto Rotary Evaporator, Essential Distillation Rotary Evaporator from Re201d Small Mini Rotary Evaporator - Xingyang Kori .

Rotary Evaporator-Products-Xingyang Kori Instrument Factory

Rotary Evaporator-Products-Xingyang Kori Instrument Factory

Xingyang Kori Instrument Factory Kori instrument is a professional worldwide manufacturer of Lab Chemical instrument. we are continue to pursue the professionalism with "sincere, pioneering and enterprising " to consummate Enterprise management .

2L Rotary Evaporator - Professional Laboratory Instruments .

2L Rotary Evaporator - Professional Laboratory Instruments .

Rotary motor power(W) 25. Heating Power(KW) 1.5. Water Condenser (Double serpentine tube) Vertical type. Lean type. Vertical type. Lean type. Capacity of Rotary bottle(L) 0.5 ~ 2. Capacity of Collecting bottle(L) 1. Vacuum sealing. Double sealing rings made of Teflon+ Viton materials. Bath size and volume. φ260×140, 7.4L. φ240×142, 6.3L .

3L rotary evaporator with LCD display | China 3L rotary .

3L rotary evaporator with LCD display | China 3L rotary .

Glass material. GG-17. Frame material. Aluminium alloy. Pot bravery material. Aluminum alloy + Teflon composite pot, fully enclosed heating 250*130mm. Evaporator flask. 3L ¢ 50 flange port . Collect flask. 2L 35# ball mill port. Rotary power. 40W brushless motor. Rotary speed. 0-180rpm. Heating power. 1.5KW. Heating temp.range. 0-99 ℃ Temp .

China Rotary Evaporator Manufacturers and Suppliers .

China Rotary Evaporator Manufacturers and Suppliers .

- RE-5250A 50L Explosion-proof Rotary Evaporator - 9KW heating bath - Electric automatic lift - 50L rotating flask,20L+10L receicing flasks. . 3L Vacuum Film Rotary Evaporators. . RE-52CS 500ml small laboratory rotary evaporators

3L rotary evaporator with dual digital display | China 3L .

3L rotary evaporator with dual digital display | China 3L .

Glass material. GG-17. Frame material. Aluminium alloy. Pot bravery material. Aluminum alloy + Teflon composite pot, fully enclosed heating 250*130mm. Evaporator flask. 3L ¢ 50 flange port . Collect flask. 2L 35# ball mill port. Rotary power. 40W. Rotary speed. 0-180rpm. Heating power. 1.5KW. Heating temp.range. 0-99 ℃ Temp. accuracy ±1 .

3L Rotary Evaporator - Rotary evaporator with vacuum pump .

3L Rotary Evaporator - Rotary evaporator with vacuum pump .

RE-301 3L rotary evaporator. RE-301 rotary evaporator is a small chemical rotary evaporator, whose rotary flask is 3 liters and colletc flask is 2L. It's a good chooice for many university .

Labconco 3l Rotary Evaporator Complete With Glass for sale .

Labconco 3l Rotary Evaporator Complete With Glass for sale .

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Labconco 3l Rotary Evaporator Complete With Glass at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products! . 5L Rotary Evaporator with Chiller and Vacuum Pump 110V Lab Rotavap Complete Set. Condition: New. . 2l Rotary Evaporator Lab Rotovapor Digital Heating .

China Re201d Small Mini Rotary Evaporator - China Auto .

China Re201d Small Mini Rotary Evaporator - China Auto .

China Re201d Small Mini Rotary Evaporator, Find details about China Auto Rotary Evaporator, Essential Distillation Rotary Evaporator from Re201d Small Mini Rotary Evaporator - Xingyang Kori .

3L Distillation Rotary Evaporator Supplier and Exporter in .

3L Distillation Rotary Evaporator Supplier and Exporter in .

3L Distillation Rotary Evaporator Supplier and Exporter in China, Find details about China Small Rotary Evaporator, Rotary Evaporator from 3L Distillation Rotary Evaporator Supplier and Exporter in China - Zhengzhou Laboao Instrument Equipment Co., Ltd.

3l small rotating evaporator machines

3l small rotating evaporator machines

China 5L Small Laboratory Vacuum Rotary Evaporator - China . Rotary evaporator is the use of stepless speed control glass rotating bottle constant speed rotation, the material in the bottle wall to form a large area uniform film, and then by the intelligent constant temperature water bath on the rotating bottle of uniform heating, vacuum conditions, high-speed evaporation, Efficient glass .

3L rotary evaporator with bath lift | China 3L rotary .

3L rotary evaporator with bath lift | China 3L rotary .

Rotary evaporator is the necessary basic instrument for chemical industry, medicine industry, institutions of higher learning and scientific research laboratory and other units, it is the main means for .

USA Lab 5L Rotary Evaporator Rotovap RE-1005 - 180°C .

USA Lab 5L Rotary Evaporator Rotovap RE-1005 - 180°C .

The USA Lab 5L RE Series rotary evaporator recovers solvents efficiently and fast.This unit provides consistent and repeatable results at an affordable price.With GG-17 High Borosilicate Glass, all pieces have been designed for efficient use of surface area. This means faster recovery without compromising quality.Our evaporators .

3l Small Re-3000b Rotatory Evaporator For Laboratory With .

3l Small Re-3000b Rotatory Evaporator For Laboratory With .

3l Small Re-3000b Rotatory Evaporator For Laboratory With Diagram And Flask, Find Complete Details about 3l Small Re-3000b Rotatory Evaporator For Laboratory With Diagram And Flask,Rotatory Evaporator,Rotary Evaporator Diagram,Rotary Evaporator Flask from Evaporator .

The evolution of rotary evaporator

The evolution of rotary evaporator

90-120rpm Water Bath 2L, 3L, 5L Rotary Evaporator; RE120-W1/W2 120rpm Water Bath Large Scale Rotary Evaporator; RE200-W 200rpm Water Bath Small Rotovap; RE280-W 280rpm Water Bath Rotary Evaporator With Wireless Pot; Vacuum Pump. Lab Scale Water Circulation Vacuum Pump for Rotovap; Mini Laboratory Vacuum Pump – Rotary Vane Vacuum .

20L rotary evaporator manufacturers - TOPTION LAB

20L rotary evaporator manufacturers - TOPTION LAB

Rotary evaporator capacity has 0.05L, 0.1L, 0.25L, 1L, 2L, 3L, 5L, 10L, 20L, 30L, 50L. Rota evaporator is an idea instrument necessary for concentration, drying and recycling in chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, foods, environmental protection, universities and colleges, research laboratory,etc. . Small Rotary Evaporator Laboratory .

USA Lab 5L Rotary Evaporator Rotovap RE-1005 - 180°C .

USA Lab 5L Rotary Evaporator Rotovap RE-1005 - 180°C .

The USA Lab 5L RE Series rotary evaporator recovers solvents efficiently and fast.This unit provides consistent and repeatable results at an affordable price.With GG-17 High Borosilicate Glass, all pieces have been designed for efficient use of surface area. This means faster recovery without compromising quality.Our evaporators .

Laboratory Rotary Evaporation Solutions - Lab Instrument .

Laboratory Rotary Evaporation Solutions - Lab Instrument .

The main components of a rotary evaporator are: A motor unit that rotates the evaporation flask or vial containing the user's sample. A vapor duct that is the axis for sample rotation, and is a vacuum-tight conduit for the vapor being drawn off the sample.

3l vacuum rotary evaporator price for pilot plant production

3l vacuum rotary evaporator price for pilot plant production

China Rotary Evaporator manufacturer Jacketed Glass . Shanghai YHCHEM Technology Co Ltd is a professional manufacturer of chemical and phramactical processing equipments for pilot production use and lab use Our company is specilized in manufacturing the following products 1 Rotary evaporator from 0 5 50L 2 Glass .

Find All China Products On Sale from Xingyang Kori .

Find All China Products On Sale from Xingyang Kori .

Xingyang Kori Instrument Store has All Kinds of 3L Factory price Borosilicate GG3.3 glass lab rotavap evaporator Life Science & Laboratory Evaporators vacuum heat Equipment,3L Lab Distillation kit Equipment from China Glass Reactor Manufacturer /3L Single lined glass Reactor price,China Laboratory Equipment manufacturer sell 10L Rotavap/Rotary Evaporator .

3L, Rotary Evaporator, 3000ml, Chemistry Lab Glassware .

3L, Rotary Evaporator, 3000ml, Chemistry Lab Glassware .

Rotary evaporator is mainly used for pharmaceutical, chemical and bio-pharmaceutical industry concentration, crystallization, drying, separation and dissolution of coal recovery. The principle is: in a vacuum condition, constant temperature heating, to rotate bottles constant rotation, the material in the sidewall formation of large area thin .