Our Products

Rotary Evaporator

Laboratory equipment

Jacketed Reactor

Contact Us

We Cherish All Interactions

Products_Zhengzhou Keda Machinery and Instrument Equipment .

Products_Zhengzhou Keda Machinery and Instrument Equipment .

> FCF High Pressure Reactor > Single layer glass reactor > Double-glazed designed glass reactor > EXRE Rotary Evaporators > Re Rotary Evaporators > R-Series Rotary Evaporators > ZNCL Short Path Distillation > ZKCL Short Path Distillation; NEWS > September Purchasing Festival > 2018 New 1L Rotary Vacuum Evaporator

China Supplier Laboratory Large High Pressure Reactor .

China Supplier Laboratory Large High Pressure Reactor .

China Supplier Laboratory Large High Pressure Reactor Autoclaves Vessel Tank, Find Complete Details about China Supplier Laboratory Large High Pressure Reactor Autoclaves Vessel Tank,Large Autoclaves,High Pressure Laboratory Reactor,Chemical Reactor from Reactors Supplier or Manufacturer-Zhengzhou Keda Machinery And Instrument Equipment Co., Ltd.

Berghof High-Pressure Reactor Model HR-700.MTS - YouTube

Berghof High-Pressure Reactor Model HR-700.MTS - YouTube

Nov 08, 2010 · Berghof HR-700 High-Pressure Reactor, Material: Monel (outer pressure vessel, lid, and painted fitting) / Teflon-FEP(inside pressure vessel), Made in Germany, with RHM 790 .

PressureSyn - High safety reactor | Asynt

PressureSyn - High safety reactor | Asynt

Description. Asynt has collaborated with the chemists and engineers at The University of Nottingham, to bring their expertise and respect for the safety aspects of working at high pressure in the laboratory to the general market in the form of PressureSyn, a new High Pressure reactor .

Reactors & Pressure Vessels | High Pressure Company

Reactors & Pressure Vessels | High Pressure Company

High Pressure Equipment Company designs and manufactures a broad range of pressure vessels and reactors for both bench-scale and pilot plant applications. With 250+ standard reactor designs, we offer a wide array of reactors to meet varied size, material, pressure and temperature requirements.

PressureSyn - High safety reactor | Asynt

PressureSyn - High safety reactor | Asynt

Description. Asynt has collaborated with the chemists and engineers at The University of Nottingham, to bring their expertise and respect for the safety aspects of working at high pressure in the laboratory to the general market in the form of PressureSyn, a new High Pressure reactor .

China High Pressure Chemical Reactor, High Pressure .

China High Pressure Chemical Reactor, High Pressure .

China High Pressure Chemical Reactor manufacturers - Select 2020 high quality High Pressure Chemical Reactor products in best price from certified Chinese High Quality Products manufacturers, High .

Reactors & Pressure Vessels - Parr Instrument Company

Reactors & Pressure Vessels - Parr Instrument Company

Parr offers a broad selection of stirred and non-stirred pressure vessels in convenient styles, sizes and pressure ranges for many laboratory uses.Recent additions to this line have included new sizes, new temperature and pressure combinations and new self-sealing closures, all designed to provide convenient vessels for laboratory procedures that must be performed under pressure .

High Pressure Autoclave With Magnetic Stirrer

High Pressure Autoclave With Magnetic Stirrer

2.The maximum operating temperature of THR High Pressure Reactor is 250℃, use corrosive medium to do reaction, PTFE inner is optional, but its high temperature resistance is 180℃. So if the corrosive medium temperature is over 180℃, please choose other material reactors.

Supplier of pressure reactor vessel and high pressure .

Supplier of pressure reactor vessel and high pressure .

It is used to transfer liquids, slurries or gases in to the autoclave under pressure. It consists of high pressure SS-316 pot designed for working pressure 100 bar or higher with port for nitrogen gas (N ), liquid / slurry inlet with valve & funnel, outlet valve, pressure gauge, pressure safety 2 valve, high pressure .

Berghof Products + Instruments

Berghof Products + Instruments

BR-1000/1500/2000 High-pressure reactor . For controlled reactions at up to 300° C and 200 bar and volumes up to 2,230 ml. See product . Reactor Technology. NR-1500/3000 Low-pressure reactor . .

high pressure reactor-The best lab furnace manufacturer

high pressure reactor-The best lab furnace manufacturer

Mainly structure of high pressure reactor High pressure reactor mainly composed of the reactor body,kettle cover,magnetic stirrer,heaters,valves,feeding month,internal cooling coil,the safe explosion device,pressure gauge,control instrument and lifting device. 1.reactor body,reactor cover made of stainless steel,reactor body and flange .

Pressure reactor Manufacturer data sheets

Pressure reactor Manufacturer data sheets

Pressure reactor manufacturer, pressure vessel supplier, manufacturer of stirred and non stirred pressure reactor vessels and high pressure equipment. Pressure reactor manufacturer, pressure vessel supplier, manufacturer of stirred and non stirred pressure reactor vessels and high pressure .

Multicell Parallel High Pressure Reactors | Asynt

Multicell Parallel High Pressure Reactors | Asynt

The Asynt Multicell Parallel High Pressure Reactor is a cost effective lightweight unit fabricated in 316 Stainless Steel suitable for numerous stirred or non stirred applications. These include hydrogenations and applications where air sensitive materials are used or any other reaction where pressure .

Pressure reactor Manufacturer data sheets

Pressure reactor Manufacturer data sheets

Pressure reactor manufacturer, pressure vessel supplier, manufacturer of stirred and non stirred pressure reactor vessels and high pressure equipment. Pressure reactor manufacturer, pressure vessel supplier, manufacturer of stirred and non stirred pressure reactor vessels and high pressure .

5l,10l High Pressure Laboratory Reactor With Magnetic .

5l,10l High Pressure Laboratory Reactor With Magnetic .

5l,10l High Pressure Laboratory Reactor With Magnetic Stress Coupling Stirrer, Find Complete Details about 5l,10l High Pressure Laboratory Reactor With Magnetic Stress Coupling Stirrer,High Pressure Laboratory Reactor,Small Stainless Steel Electric Kettle,High Pressure Reactor from Reactors Supplier or Manufacturer-Shanghai Kesheng Instrument Co., Ltd.

High Pressure/Autoclave Reactor Lab Reactors for sale

High Pressure/Autoclave Reactor Lab Reactors for sale

Make Offer - 316 Stainless steel High pressure Hydrothermal Autoclave Reactor 1000ml 380℃ High pressure temperature Autoclave Reactor 25ml w/ magnetic stirring 250C 2,010.00

Pressure in Pressurized Water Reactor - Nuclear Power

Pressure in Pressurized Water Reactor - Nuclear Power

Pressure in Pressurized Water Reactor A pressurizer is a key component of PWRs. Pressurized water reactors use a reactor pressure vessel (RPV) to contain the nuclear fuel, moderator, control rods and coolant. They are cooled and moderated by high-pressure .

Best value Pressure Reactor – Great deals on Pressure .

Best value Pressure Reactor – Great deals on Pressure .

Laboratory Supplies Stainless Steel High Pressure Reactor Autoclave Vessel FCF -1L High Pressure Reactor System US 3,802.50 / piece Free Shipping. 0 Orders . ZOIBKD Official Store. Laboratory Equipment 20L Lab Double Jacket high Pressure Chemical Glass Reactor

High pressure reactor 200 bar - UOSlab

High pressure reactor 200 bar - UOSlab

High pressure reactor 200 bar RVD series high-pressure reactors are used for reactions of hydrogenation, polymerization, chemical synthesis, catalytic reactions, synthesis of zeolites or .

Laboratory High Pressure Chemical Reaction Autoclave Reactor

Laboratory High Pressure Chemical Reaction Autoclave Reactor

Laboratory High Pressure Chemical Reaction Autoclave Reactor, Find Complete Details about Laboratory High Pressure Chemical Reaction Autoclave Reactor,Autoclave Reactor,Laboratory Chemical Reaction Autoclave Reactor,High Pressure Reactor from Reactors Supplier or Manufacturer-Zhengzhou Keda Machinery And Instrument Equipment Co., Ltd.

China High Pressure Chemical Reactor, High Pressure .

China High Pressure Chemical Reactor, High Pressure .

China High Pressure Chemical Reactor manufacturers - Select 2020 high quality High Pressure Chemical Reactor products in best price from certified Chinese High Quality Products manufacturers, High .

Berghof High-Pressure Reactor Model HR-700.MTS - YouTube

Berghof High-Pressure Reactor Model HR-700.MTS - YouTube

Nov 08, 2010 · Berghof HR-700 High-Pressure Reactor, Material: Monel (outer pressure vessel, lid, and painted fitting) / Teflon-FEP(inside pressure vessel), Made in Germany, with RHM 790 .

Series 4540 High Pressure Reactors, 600 & 1200 mL - Parr .

Series 4540 High Pressure Reactors, 600 & 1200 mL - Parr .

This series of stirred reactors has been designed for users who need higher operating pressures than the 1900 to 2900 psi offered by the General Purpose Reactors, but do not require the high operating temperatures provided by the Series 4570 High Pressure, High Temperature Reactors. The 4560 series reactors .

FCF-1L high pressure reactor

FCF-1L high pressure reactor

The FCF series laboratory magnetic stirring reactor consists mainly of kettle body, kettle lid, magnetic stirrer, heater, valve, feeding port, internal cooling coil, safety blasting device, pressure gauge, control instrument and lifting device.

Buchiglas - Pressure reactors / stirred autoclaves

Buchiglas - Pressure reactors / stirred autoclaves

Buchiglas high quality pressure reactors and stirred autoclaves in corrosion resistant glass- and metal pressure vessels are used for hydrogenation, catalyst testing and general chemical research and production. - Pressure reactors .

Lab High Pressure Vessel with Reasonable Price

Lab High Pressure Vessel with Reasonable Price

Position:HOME >High Pressure Reactor Series>Lab High Pressure Vessel with Reasonable Price FCF series high pressure reaction vessel have many models,acording to the capacity of reaction .

Series 4540 High Pressure Reactors, 600 & 1200 mL - Parr .

Series 4540 High Pressure Reactors, 600 & 1200 mL - Parr .

This series of stirred reactors has been designed for users who need higher operating pressures than the 1900 to 2900 psi offered by the General Purpose Reactors, but do not require the high operating temperatures provided by the Series 4570 High Pressure, High Temperature Reactors. The 4560 series reactors .

RVD-2-250 - UOSlab

RVD-2-250 - UOSlab

RVD-2-250 is designed for chemical reactions under high pressure and temperature (up to 200 bar at 250 °C). Reaction mixture is heated and stirred with a hot-plate magnetic stirrer via an aluminum .