Our Products

Rotary Evaporator

Laboratory equipment

Jacketed Reactor

Contact Us

We Cherish All Interactions

Chillers | New and Used Lab Chillers and Recirculators .

Chillers | New and Used Lab Chillers and Recirculators .

AMETEK Brookfield TC-502 AMETEK Brookfield TC-550 (Water Bath) AMETEK Brookfield TC-602 (Water Bath) BUCHI Corporation B-741 Distillation Chiller Buchi Chillers FTS Systems Bio-Cool FTS Systems Multi Cool FTS Systems Ultra Low Temp Recirculating Chillers FTS Systems XR AirJet Huber CS Chillers Huber Chillers .

Thermo Scientific ThermoFlexTM

Thermo Scientific ThermoFlexTM

For chillers supplied with a line cord, insert end of line cord into chiller and then insert male end of line cord into power outlet. (The line cord is located under the shipping crate's lid. Do not discard the lid until the cord is located.) Never operate the chiller with a damaged line cord. Note: ThermoFlex900-5000 chillers .

Neslab Chiller | Labx

Neslab Chiller | Labx

Thermo Scientific Neslab ThermoFlex recirculating chillers are reliable, easy-to-use chillers optimized for the most demanding applications. The Thermo Scientific Neslab ThermoFlex platform was .

Recirculators & Chillers - Recirculating Chillers - For .

Recirculators & Chillers - Recirculating Chillers - For .

Also, the speed and accuracy of production can increase as you maintain a constant and proper cooling temperature in the equipment. For all your chilling needs requiring high stability with a wide variety of temperature control, select from our extensive range of recirculating chillers. .

Industrial Water Chillers,Laser Water Chiller .

Industrial Water Chillers,Laser Water Chiller .

TEYU has been dedicating to designing,R&D and producing Industrial Water Chillers,Laser Water Chiller,Recirculating Chiller for over 18 years with annual sales volume of 70,000 units. Your reliable partner for laser system cooling.

Polystat Refrigerated Recirculating Chillers

Polystat Refrigerated Recirculating Chillers

Refrigerated Recirculating Chillers . Model No. 12910-00, 12910-05, 12910-20, 12910-25, 12910-30, 12910-35, 12910-40, 12910-45 . . It will take you very little time to get your Recirculating Chiller .

Chillers | SMC Corporation of America

Chillers | SMC Corporation of America

HRSH recirculating chillers offer a cooling capacity range of 10 to 28 kW. Coolant and refrigeration circuits are included in a compact and lightweight package. Extracted heat can be air or water cooled. An inverter provides demand-based rotation control for the compressor, pump and fan (air cooled model), offering substantial energy savings.

Chillers | Boyd Corporation

Chillers | Boyd Corporation

Extreme Temperature Recirculating Chillers can meet temperatures as low as -80°C and as high as 200°C with temperature stability as tight as ±0.5°C (±0.9°F). High Capacity Recirculating Chillers .

Chillers and Coolers | PolyScience

Chillers and Coolers | PolyScience

PolyScience Chillers and Coolers have proven, over several decades and hundreds of thousands of installations, that they are the most reliable in the industry — and an exceptionally smart choice for end-user and OEM applications ranging from lasers and analytical equipment to .

Is the purpose of cooling fan in different kinds of .

Is the purpose of cooling fan in different kinds of .

For either passive cooling industrial water cooler or refrigeration based recirculating industrial chiller unit, cooling fan is an important part.So is the purpose of the cooling fan the same in these two kinds of water chillers.

Manufacturer of Recirculating Chillers and Fluid Heat .

Manufacturer of Recirculating Chillers and Fluid Heat .

About BV Thermal Systems. Since 1980, BV Thermal Systems has produced recirculating chillers and heat exchangers. With a variety of models including standard temperature (5 – 35°C), low temperature (-40 – +30°C) and extended temperature (-40 – +160°C) as well as rack mounted chillers .

Packaged chillers with ammonia as a refrigerant: the .

Packaged chillers with ammonia as a refrigerant: the .

Industrial chillers for the supply of chilled water, cold glycol or brine, are frequently used over a long time, and have become even more attractive for several applications to replace direct refrigeration systems. Greenhouse gas footprint and lifecycle costs of ownership of industrial chillers .

Recirculating Chillers for Industrial Lasers | The World .

Recirculating Chillers for Industrial Lasers | The World .

Introduction Industrial lasers are used for a wide range of applications including cutting, welding, micro-machining, additive manufacturing and drilling. No matter the application, industrial laser systems .

Chilled Water Systems | YORK®

Chilled Water Systems | YORK®

Chilled Water Systems Cut Energy Costs Through Smart Design. The industry's widest range of absorption, air- and water-cooled chillers and condensing units reduces energy consumption .

| The World Leader in Thermal Management Solutions

| The World Leader in Thermal Management Solutions

Nextreme recirculating chillers Nextreme Series Compressor-based recirculating liquid chiller. The Nextreme Recirculating Chiller Platform features premium components and .

Recirculating Chiller Manufacturers | IQS Directory

Recirculating Chiller Manufacturers | IQS Directory

Like all chillers, recirculating chiller systems are composed of a compressor, condenser, thermostatic expansion valve and evaporator. A refrigerant gas is pumped into the compressor, where, under high .

Recirculating Chillers | PolyScience

Recirculating Chillers | PolyScience

Product Type. Models Manuals; 6000 Series Recirculating Chillers. 6100M, 6100P, 6100T, 6200M, 6200P, 6200T, 6300M, 6300P, 6300T, 6500M, 6500P, 6500T, 6700M, 6700P, 6700T

Chillers (Refrigeration Systems)

Chillers (Refrigeration Systems)

Cooling capacity is measured in tons of refrigeration. A ton of refrigeration is defined as the capacity to remove heat at a rate of 12,000 Btu/hr at the evaporator or chiller. A centrifugal refrigeration system .

Recirculating Chillers | PolyScience

Recirculating Chillers | PolyScience

Product Type. Models Manuals; 6000 Series Recirculating Chillers. 6100M, 6100P, 6100T, 6200M, 6200P, 6200T, 6300M, 6300P, 6300T, 6500M, 6500P, 6500T, 6700M, 6700P, 6700T

RC045 KODIAK RECIRCULATING CHILLER | Boyd Direct

RC045 KODIAK RECIRCULATING CHILLER | Boyd Direct

Kodiak recirculating chillers are the ideal solution when you need precise temperature control or cooling below ambient temperature. A compressor-based chiller offers outstanding performance and high reliability as well as quiet operation and ease-of-use.

Recirculating Water Chiller at Thomas Scientific

Recirculating Water Chiller at Thomas Scientific

The efficient way of cooling The Recirculating Chiller F-305 / F-308 / F-314 are specifically designed to work with laboratory equipment such as rotary evaporators, parallel evaporators, Kjeldahl, and extraction products. You benefit from convenient central temperature setting, energy-saving.

Chiller Cooling Capacity - How to calculate - The .

Chiller Cooling Capacity - How to calculate - The .

Jul 22, 2017 · Good day. Need your advice on heat recovery system from water chiller to heat water in building for hot water supply. Requirement parameters are: 1) heat circulating water from ambient inlet 27 degC to supply outlet 60 degC; 2) current chiller .

Recirculating Chillers | Boyd Corporation

Recirculating Chillers | Boyd Corporation

Recirculating Chillers are designed for precise temperature control or cooling below ambient temperatures. Compressor-based recirculating chillers offer outstanding performance and high reliability as well as quiet operation and ease-of-use. Components inside the chiller have been performance-matched for quiet operation.

: water chiller

: water chiller

BAOSHISHAN Aquarium Water Chiller 42gal Fish Tank Cooling System 1/10 HP Special Quiet Design Refrigeration Compressor for Waterweeds Jellyfish Coral Crystal Shrimp (160L,42gal) 5.0 out of 5 stars 3 375.00 375 . 00

RC045 KODIAK RECIRCULATING CHILLER | Boyd Direct

RC045 KODIAK RECIRCULATING CHILLER | Boyd Direct

Kodiak recirculating chillers are the ideal solution when you need precise temperature control or cooling below ambient temperature. A compressor-based chiller offers outstanding performance and high reliability as well as quiet operation and ease-of-use.

Dlsb5/80 Degree Refrigeration Reculating Chiller 220v Or .

Dlsb5/80 Degree Refrigeration Reculating Chiller 220v Or .

Dlsb5/80 Degree Refrigeration Reculating Chiller 220v Or 110v, Find Complete Details about Dlsb5/80 Degree Refrigeration Reculating Chiller 220v Or 110v,Chiller,Reculating Chiller,Refrigeration Reculating Chiller from Laboratory Thermostatic Devices Supplier or Manufacturer-Shenzhen Haocheng Instrument Co., Ltd.

Recirculating Chillers | Thermo Fisher Scientific - US

Recirculating Chillers | Thermo Fisher Scientific - US

Versatile, dependable chillers provide years of cooling capability for critical applications that require large process cooling. Our innovative designs combine flexible configurations with reliable, easy-to-use interfaces that ensure years of operation and meet your need for high-quality results.

Fountain Solution Pumps, chillers, & rebuild kits

Fountain Solution Pumps, chillers, & rebuild kits

Chillers and Combi Units . Fountain Solution Circulation, Fountain Solution Recirculation, Dampening Circulator, Dampening Circulation System, Dampening Recirculation System, Dampening .

Lneya chiller blog – Water Chiller, Low Temp. Chiller .

Lneya chiller blog – Water Chiller, Low Temp. Chiller .

Circulating water cooler is also called chiller. It is a kind of cooling water equipment that can provide constant temperature, constant flow and constant pressure. Currently there are many kinds of chillers .

Our Product Listing | Mokon Temperature Control Units

Our Product Listing | Mokon Temperature Control Units

Mokon's unique design of circulating oil temperature control systems meet process requirements up to 700°F (371°C). Heating capacities up to 600 kW, flow rates of 5 to 120 GPM, and multiple zone configurations. Learn More; Portable Chiller Systems. Mokon's energy-efficient portable chiller .