Our Products

Rotary Evaporator

Laboratory equipment

Jacketed Reactor

Contact Us

We Cherish All Interactions

China 1L 5L 10L 20L 50L 100L Industrial Distillation .

China 1L 5L 10L 20L 50L 100L Industrial Distillation .

Batch Reactor, Glass Jacketed Reactor, Industrial Reactor manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 1L 5L 10L 20L 50L 100L Industrial Distillation Crystallization Jacketed Glass Batch Reactor, High Efficiency Hemp Ethanol Extraction Basket Centrifuge for Laboratory, Lab Blast Drying Oven Machine with Drying Cabinet and so on.

China 3000L Stainless Steel Jacketed Reactor Production .

China 3000L Stainless Steel Jacketed Reactor Production .

Electrical Heating Reactor, Chemical Reactor, Stainless Steel Reactor manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 3000L Stainless Steel Jacketed Reactor Production Line for Surfactant, 5000L Customized .

100L Explosion Proof Motor Jacketed Chemical Reactor .

100L Explosion Proof Motor Jacketed Chemical Reactor .

Explosion proof motor jacket chemical reactor 100L double-neck Glass Reaction Vessel (reaction equipment) (Inlcuding all the items showed on the photo) explosion proof motor jacket chemical reactor 1.PTFE sealing 2.100L 3.Stirring Speed: 50-500r/min4.temperature range: -80C-500C I. Introduction of glass jacketed reactor: Reagents are set in the inner layer of double-layer glass reaction kettle .

China Jacketed Glass Reactor Vessel Manufacturers .

China Jacketed Glass Reactor Vessel Manufacturers .

0.5L~200L Jacketed Glass Reactor Vessel with Best Price. Basic Description . 1. Jacketed Glass Reactor Vessel is used for synthetic reaction of different types of materials in a controlled temperature and vacuum environment. 2. Reaction .

2L jacketed glass reactor | China 2L jacketed glass .

2L jacketed glass reactor | China 2L jacketed glass .

Jacketed Reaction vessels are used for synthetic reaction of different types of materials in a controlled temperature and vacuum environment. Reaction Vessels can be used as an all in one tool for .

Stock Available Lab Pharmaceutical 100l Cylindrical .

Stock Available Lab Pharmaceutical 100l Cylindrical .

Stock Available Lab Pharmaceutical 100l Cylindrical Jacketed Glass Reactor, Find Complete Details about Stock Available Lab Pharmaceutical 100l Cylindrical Jacketed Glass Reactor,Glass Reactor,Jacketed Glass Reactor,100l Jacketed Glass Reactor from Reactors Supplier or Manufacturer-Shanghai Hisen Instrument Co., Ltd.

100L jacketed glass reactor | China 100L jacketed glass .

100L jacketed glass reactor | China 100L jacketed glass .

100L jacketed glass reactor Jacketed glass reactor is with double glass design, the reaction kettle placed with reaction menstruum can do the mixing reaction, and the interlayer can be added with different cold and heat sources (frozen liquid, hot water or hot oil) to do loop heating or cooling reaction.

China 100L Vertical Type PTFE Valves Borosilicate Glass .

China 100L Vertical Type PTFE Valves Borosilicate Glass .

Electric Heating Sleeve Reactor, Pilot Batch Reactor, Steam Heating Glass Reactor manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 100L Vertical Type PTFE Valves Borosilicate Glass Catalytic Reactor, Lab Jacketed Glass Reactor 1-200L, Re2003 Laboratory Equipment Rotary Evaporator Flask for .

Jacketed Glass Reactors 100~300L : Columbia International .

Jacketed Glass Reactors 100~300L : Columbia International .

Standard 100.0 L double wall glass reactor vessel with quick action connectors and bottom discharge valve Stainless steel stand system for the reactor Glass lid for the reactor (four standard hose connectors) Vacuum up to 3.5 kPa Jacketed volume 30.0L Power stirrer.

China 100L Large Volume Tank Reactor Stirring Vessel .

China 100L Large Volume Tank Reactor Stirring Vessel .

China 100L Large Volume Tank Reactor Stirring Vessel Winterization Machine for Lab Use, Find details about China Chemical Reactor, Jacketed Reactor from 100L Large Volume Tank Reactor Stirring Vessel Winterization Machine for Lab Use - Shanghai Yuanhuai Industrial Co., Ltd.

Glass Reactor Wholesales/20l Single Layer Glass Lined .

Glass Reactor Wholesales/20l Single Layer Glass Lined .

10L,10L,20L,30L,50L,100L,150L,200L are optional for Explosion proof 10L High Borocilicate GG3.3 Chemical Single Layer Glass Jacketed Reactor with SUS304 Water/Oil Heat Bath with Condenser with Reflux Flask with PTFE Stirrer paddle with PTFE Bottom discharge Valve .

USA Lab 5L Single Jacketed Glass Reactor - USA Lab

USA Lab 5L Single Jacketed Glass Reactor - USA Lab

The USA Lab 5 L Single Jacketed Glass Reactor is the best reactor on the market. Each reactor has an outer jacket allowing circulation of liquid ranging in temperature from -80°C to 250°C. No expense has .

50l Chemistry Jacketed Glass Reactor Price - TOPTION LAB

50l Chemistry Jacketed Glass Reactor Price - TOPTION LAB

Product Advantage Of 50l Chemistry Jacketed Glass Reactor Price. 1.High quality High borosilicate glass 3.3.Our glass material is with even thickness and there is . no foam in it. 2.Stirring seal plug adopts "mechanical seal, dynamic ring and the static ring buckle Principle".

100L jacketed filter glass reactor | Chemistry

100L jacketed filter glass reactor | Chemistry

> 100L jacketed filter glass reactor. . the inner layer adding the reactant to stirrer, jacketed layer can through the heating oil or coolant to do the distillation/cooled reaction. . PTFE discharge valve, discharge .

1L Lab Jacketed Glass Reactor Kettle Manufacturers and .

1L Lab Jacketed Glass Reactor Kettle Manufacturers and .

1-5L Jacketed glass reactor . D escription of 1-5L Jacketed glass react or . Jacketed glass reactor is with double glass design, the inner layer placed with reaction menstruum can do the mixing reaction, and the interlayer can be added with different cold and heat sources (frozen liquid, hot water or hot oil) to do loop heating or cooling reaction.

Jacketed Chemical Glass Reactor Vessel 100L Manufacturers .

Jacketed Chemical Glass Reactor Vessel 100L Manufacturers .

100L 150L 200L Jacketed glass reactor . D escription of 100L 150L 200L Jacketed glass react or . Jacketed glass reactor is with double glass design, the inner layer placed with reaction menstruum can do the mixing reaction, and the interlayer can be added with different cold and heat sources (frozen liquid, hot water or hot oil) to do loop heating or cooling reaction.

Pilot Scale/Lab Scale Thermal Jacketed Bioreactor Price 1L .

Pilot Scale/Lab Scale Thermal Jacketed Bioreactor Price 1L .

5L-100L thermal jacketed double layer / three layer glass reactor . Product Description Brief introduction of 1L-100L thermal jacketed double layer / three layer glass reactors: Reagents are set in the inner layer of double-layer glass reaction kettle.

China 150L Lab Jacketed Glass Reactor with Ce - China .

China 150L Lab Jacketed Glass Reactor with Ce - China .

China 150L Lab Jacketed Glass Reactor with Ce, Find details about China Reactor, Glass Reactor from 150L Lab Jacketed Glass Reactor with Ce - Zhengzhou Nanbei Instrument Equipment Co., Ltd.

: MXBAOHENG 100L Glass Reactor Jacketed Double .

: MXBAOHENG 100L Glass Reactor Jacketed Double .

Buy MXBAOHENG 100L Glass Reactor Jacketed Double Layer Glass Reactor for Lab Use with All PTFE Valves(220V): Reaction Kettle Flasks . Reagents are set in the inner layer of double-layer glass reaction kettle, at the same time, vacuum can be taken out and mixing speed be adjusted.Corrosion resistant discharge valve is without dead space design .

China 200L Laboratory Chemical Reactor Jacketed Double .

China 200L Laboratory Chemical Reactor Jacketed Double .

China 200L Laboratory Chemical Reactor Jacketed Double Layer Glass Stirred Tank Reactor, Find details about China Glass Reactor, Double Layer Glass Reactor from 200L Laboratory Chemical Reactor Jacketed Double Layer Glass Stirred Tank Reactor - Xi′an .

100L Explosion Proof Motor Jacketed Chemical Reactor .

100L Explosion Proof Motor Jacketed Chemical Reactor .

Explosion proof reaction kettle, motor jacketed chemical reactor 20L . double-neck Glass Reaction Vessel (reaction equipment) I. Introduction of glass jacketed reactor: Reagents are set in the inner layer of double-layer glass reaction kettle, at the same time, vacuum can .

China Stainless Steel Electrical Heating Jacketed Reactor .

China Stainless Steel Electrical Heating Jacketed Reactor .

Electrical Heating Reactor, Chemical Reactor, Stainless Steel Reactor manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Stainless Steel Electrical Heating Jacketed Reactor 50-5000L, External Half Coil & Internal .

China Grl-50L Lab Lifted Jacketed Glass Reactor - China .

China Grl-50L Lab Lifted Jacketed Glass Reactor - China .

GRL-50L Lab Lifted Jacketed Glass Reactor Function and Features: • The kettle kettle body is made of high-borosilicate glass (GG-17 material), which has excellent physical and chemical properties. The bottle body is transparent and the reaction .

Reaction Kettles - Lab Equipment and Lab Supplies

Reaction Kettles - Lab Equipment and Lab Supplies

Reaction Kettles DWK Life Sciences DURAN™ Bloom Test Vessel The Bloom test glass is used to determine the gelatinous strength (determination of the Bloom value).

China Lab Equipment Electric Stirrer Heating Jacket Bio .

China Lab Equipment Electric Stirrer Heating Jacket Bio .

China Lab Equipment Electric Stirrer Heating Jacket Bio Reactor, Find details about China Glass Reactor, Double Layer Glass Reactor from Lab Equipment Electric Stirrer Heating Jacket Bio Reactor - Xi′an Kingqi Science Instrument Equipment Co., Ltd.

S Series 100L Jacketed Glass Reactor | Well-done lab

S Series 100L Jacketed Glass Reactor | Well-done lab

Jacketed glass reactor is a commonly used biochemical instrument. It is widely used in modern fine chemical, biopharmaceutical, scientific research and other industries. It can be concentrated, distilled, recycled, and separated under constant speed, constant force and constant temperature. Purification reaction is the ideal instrument for teaching, experiment, pilot test and production.

200L jacketed glass reactor | China 200L jacketed glass .

200L jacketed glass reactor | China 200L jacketed glass .

Reaction bottle capacity. 200L. Jacketed Capacity. 28L. Flanged out of the oil circulation port. Low feed high outlet. Reaction bottle cover port. 6ports. Discharge port distance to ground. 450mm. Temp. .

Glass Reactor Wholesales/20l Single Layer Glass Lined .

Glass Reactor Wholesales/20l Single Layer Glass Lined .

10L,10L,20L,30L,50L,100L,150L,200L are optional for Explosion proof 10L High Borocilicate GG3.3 Chemical Single Layer Glass Jacketed Reactor with SUS304 Water/Oil Heat Bath with Condenser with Reflux Flask with PTFE Stirrer paddle with PTFE Bottom discharge Valve (Explosion proof is optional)

China 1L 5L 10L 20L 50L 100L Industrial Distillation .

China 1L 5L 10L 20L 50L 100L Industrial Distillation .

Batch Reactor, Glass Jacketed Reactor, Industrial Reactor manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 1L 5L 10L 20L 50L 100L Industrial Distillation Crystallization Jacketed Glass Batch Reactor, High Efficiency Hemp Ethanol Extraction Basket Centrifuge for Laboratory, Lab .

reactor shaft glass aliexpress ptfe 50l stirring jacketed .

reactor shaft glass aliexpress ptfe 50l stirring jacketed .

reactor shaft glass aliexpress ptfe 50l stirring jacketed layer single discharge valve. . the reactor is heated or cooled at a constant temperature and stirring can be provided The material is reacted in the reaction kettle and the evaporation and reflux . 100L Jacketed Chemical Glass .