Our Products

Rotary Evaporator

Laboratory equipment

Jacketed Reactor

Contact Us

We Cherish All Interactions

Compact BioReactor Composting Technology XACT Systems .

Compact BioReactor Composting Technology XACT Systems .

Nov 27, 2012 · This video shows the Compact BioReactor in operation. The vessel is 5' diameter by 10' long and it is composting cafeteria waste at an educational facility. Please notice the quiet operation and .

Compact CIP/SIP Bioreactors 15L-50L-100L - Sysbiotech

Compact CIP/SIP Bioreactors 15L-50L-100L - Sysbiotech

Compact pilot-scale bioreactor is a reliable solution for working with cell culture based process for scientific research, scaling up technology. Mooslackengasse 17, 1190 Vienna Austria +43 660 925 7979

Membrane bioreactor - RWB

Membrane bioreactor - RWB

The membrane bioreactor is a technology that results in a compact set-up with high removal of organic components and inorganic nutrients from wastewater. The combination of a biological purification process with physical separation by means of membrane technology has the following advantages:

bioreactor sterilization Archives | TOMY

bioreactor sterilization Archives | TOMY

Autoclaving is the preferred method for bioreactor and fermentor sterilization due to the ability to effectively sterilize the entire contraption under highly pressurized steam. However, increasing an operation's autoclaving capacity in a short amount of time is .

iCELLis Bioreactors

iCELLis Bioreactors

The iCELLis bioreactor is the world's first fully-integrated, high-cell density bioreactor designed to simplify your process by combining the advantages of single-use technologies with the benefits of a fixed-bed system. The compact system—designed for quick implementation and ease-of-use—represents a new generation of single-use bioreactors.

Bioreactor Systems - HEL Group

Bioreactor Systems - HEL Group

Compact screening with high information content 8 parallel reactors totally independent in temperature, stirring and all other process conditions . Automated Bench Scale Bioreactors Elevated pressure bioreactor of enhanced gas transfer The BioXplorer 5000 reactor range is designed to enable

BIOSTAT® D-DCU - Compact Bioprocess System | Sartorius

BIOSTAT® D-DCU - Compact Bioprocess System | Sartorius

The Biostat ® D-DCU is a compact bioprocess system available in microbial or cell culture versions with vessel choices from 10 to 200L working volume. The optimized and proven design of the Biostat ® D-DCU is the result of thorough analysis of the most required features and functions from over thirty years of stainless steel fermenter .

Bioreactor - Wikipedia

Bioreactor - Wikipedia

A bioreactor refers to any manufactured device or system that supports a biologically active environment. In one case, a bioreactor is a vessel in which a chemical process is carried out which involves organisms or biochemically active substances derived from such organisms. This process can either be aerobic or anaerobic.These bioreactors are commonly cylindrical, ranging in size from litres .

The New Must Haves for a Bioreactor / EN Blog | INFORS HT

The New Must Haves for a Bioreactor / EN Blog | INFORS HT

Values are recorded locally at the bioreactor and in real-time using bioprocess software; The value can be used for batch phase transitions or for control e.g. of a harvest pump for turbidostat operation. Turbidity sensors are not new. Sensors exist for small, bench-scale bioreactors and can be integrated directly into the local controller.

Membrane Bioreactor - Lenntech

Membrane Bioreactor - Lenntech

• Very compact design Due to the membrane separation the active micro-organism population in the bioreactor can be maintained at a concentration 4-5 times higher than in conventional systems. This results in bioreactor tank volumes of only 20-25% of the size of conventional systems. A clarifier, being a space-consuming tank, is not required.

DASGIP Parallel Bioreactor Systems for microbial applications

DASGIP Parallel Bioreactor Systems for microbial applications

> The DASbox Mini Bioreactor System, the perfect scale-down system for parallel operation of up to 24 glass or single-use bioreactors. Ideally suited for DoE and process development. Learn more in our brochure »Most Compact«. > Our modular DASGIP Parallel Bioreactor Systems for the cultivation of microorganisms in the fields of research and

iCELLis® Bioreactor - Bioreactors

iCELLis® Bioreactor - Bioreactors

Compact high-cell-density, fixed-bed bioreactor providing a significant increase in volumetric; productivity vs. traditional stirred tanks; Significant decrease in operational costs and capital investments vs. classical 2D flatware; Full information about this product is available from the product datasheet.

Development of a high-yield live-virus vaccine production .

Development of a high-yield live-virus vaccine production .

Apr 29, 2020 · The unit is compact and is scalable and one of the novel features of the system is the continuous in-line downstream purification and concentration processes associated with the bioreactor vessel. We present the results from a campaign featuring a proprietary Vero cell line for production of a live recombinant Vesicular stomatitis virus vaccine .

Stainless Steel Bioreactors - Applikon Biotechnology

Stainless Steel Bioreactors - Applikon Biotechnology

The microbial Sterilizable-In-Place bioreactor systems come in a total volume of 15 L, 20 L, 30 L, 40 L, 70 L and 140 L. The cell culture Sterilizable-In-Place bioreactor systems come in a total volume of 15 L, 20 L, 30 L, 60 L and 130 L. The main difference between these two lines is the aspect ratio of the bioreactors.

In vivo engineering of organs: the bone bioreactor

In vivo engineering of organs: the bone bioreactor

Using the "in vivo bioreactor" in New Zealand White rabbits, we have engineered bone that is biomechanically identical to native bone. The neobone formation followed predominantly an intramembraneous path, with woven bone matrix subsequently maturing into fully mineralized compact bone exhibiting all of the histological markers and mechanical .

Rocker Bioreactor | Thermo Fisher Scientific - KR

Rocker Bioreactor | Thermo Fisher Scientific - KR

The Thermo Scientific HyPerforma Rocker Bioreactor is controlled by the HyPerforma G3Lab Controller and TruBio software, providing a complete, ready-to-use solution. The Rocker Bioreactor uses Thermo Scientific Rocker BioProcess Containers (BPCs) which provide up to 25 L of working volume and integrates to the TruFluor pH+dO 2 sensor for .

Live Algae Culture Bioreactor Production Equipment for Sale

Live Algae Culture Bioreactor Production Equipment for Sale

Compact Our design achieves incredible densities with consistent daily production, significantly reducing floorspace requirements for live algae production. Global Reach. Our turnkey bioreactors are used by clients around the world. LA. San Francisco, CA, USA. Denmark. Copenhagen, Denmark. New Brunswick Algae. St Phillipe Extension, Moncton, NB .

Bioreactors and Fermentors - Bioreactor Fermentor - Clean .

Bioreactors and Fermentors - Bioreactor Fermentor - Clean .

Fermenters/Bioreactors of the S-I SERIES are highly automated fermentation systems, available from 250 litres up to 30 m3, fully customized starting with the URS up to the final solution. All fermenters/bioreactors of this series are compact and flexible with the possibility to be installed even in places with limited space.

Bioreactor - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics

Bioreactor - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics

Membrane bioreactors . the membrane was submerged in the bio-reactor and the treated water was withdrawn through the membrane by suction pressure by Yamamoto et al., . in recent years is mainly attributed to demand for advanced wastewater treatment for water reclamation and a compact system having a small plant footprint [2].

In vivo engineering of organs: The bone bioreactor

In vivo engineering of organs: The bone bioreactor

Aug 09, 2005 · Results and Discussion. To engineer bone, we created the bioreactor between the surface of a long bone (tibia) and the membrane rich in pluripotent cells that covers it, namely the periosteum ().Controlled manipulation of the periosteal space was achieved by using a hydraulic elevation procedure that was recently developed in our laboratory ().Once the space of the desired geometry .

Bioprocessing & Bioreactors | Bronkhorst

Bioprocessing & Bioreactors | Bronkhorst

We offer solid constructed solutions for bioreactor gas and liquid flow control. Benchtop and industrial bioreactors can benefit from Bronkhorst's reliable, accurate, compact and robust flow instruments. These can also be integrated into your equipment as customized manifold solutions or .

Benchtop / Lab Fermenters and Bioreactors | Solaris Biotech

Benchtop / Lab Fermenters and Bioreactors | Solaris Biotech

Solaris benchtop fermenters and bioreactors offer efficient platforms for R&D and product development applications. Lab scale systems are conceived to be extremely flexible and scalable using the very same powerful and intuitive automation and software . Benefits include compact and user friendly designs, parallel software platform, up-to-date and open communication protocols, and more.

BIOSTAT® D-DCU - Compact Bioprocess System | Sartorius

BIOSTAT® D-DCU - Compact Bioprocess System | Sartorius

The Biostat ® D-DCU is a compact bioprocess system available in microbial or cell culture versions with vessel choices from 10 to 200L working volume. The optimized and proven design of the Biostat ® D-DCU is the result of thorough analysis of the most required features and functions from over thirty years of stainless steel fermenter .

Bioreactors - AES Automated Engineering Services

Bioreactors - AES Automated Engineering Services

Bioreactors, available in sizes from 2L, can be used as a platform for solera, seed train, perfusion or N stage batch and fed-batch operations. Space-saving design that's easy to use The system's streamlined externally housed quad-pump saves you valuable work space .

Bioreactor - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics

Bioreactor - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics

Membrane bioreactors . the membrane was submerged in the bio-reactor and the treated water was withdrawn through the membrane by suction pressure by Yamamoto et al., . in recent years is mainly attributed to demand for advanced wastewater treatment for water reclamation and a compact system having a small plant footprint [2].

DASbox® Mini Bioreactor System - Bioprocess Systems .

DASbox® Mini Bioreactor System - Bioprocess Systems .

Supports industry standard glass bioreactors (DASbox Mini Bioreactor) as well as BioBLU 0.3 Single-Use Vessels; Small working volumes save on the amount of cell material, media and supplements required; Extremely compact system with a footprint of only 7.5 cm (3 in) benchspace per vessel

Microbial Bioremediation and Different Bioreactors Designs .

Microbial Bioremediation and Different Bioreactors Designs .

Sep 17, 2018 · 3.5 Packed bed bioreactors. Packed bed bioreactor systems provide for microbial growth on fixed film substrata. In order to obtain compact reactors and ensure greater treatment reliability, fixed film reactors are used.

Difference Between Bioreactor and Fermentor | Compare the .

Difference Between Bioreactor and Fermentor | Compare the .

May 21, 2011 · Bioreactor is a closed vessel that has the ability to process and facilitate all types of biochemical reactions. Thus, these bioreactors are important in various cell culturing techniques to facilitate cellular growth. The cells which grow inside the bioreactors can vary from single-celled microorganisms to multicellular plant and animal cells .

Bioreactors | Product List | We realize what you need ABLE .

Bioreactors | Product List | We realize what you need ABLE .

Small Scale Bioreactor BMZ-P. Middle Scale Bioreactor BMS-P. Small-scale Multistage bioreactors "Bio Jr. 8" . Compact cell culture device BWB. For pluripotent stem cell stirred suspension culture Single-use bioreactor series. Bottle Tube Assembly. Shaker. Multichannel Shaker.

Extremely compact bioreactor system

Extremely compact bioreactor system

Extremely compact bioreactor system. Covers the whole laboratory-scale culture volume range from 35 ml to 6 liters; Extremely compact than any bioreactor system on the market; Smallest bioreactor foot print - comparable to the size of a sheet of paper (A4) Minimized instrument dimensions - number of times smaller than the existing traditional .