Our Products

Rotary Evaporator

Laboratory equipment

Jacketed Reactor

Contact Us

We Cherish All Interactions

Head Pump Factory, Custom Head Pump OEM/ODM .

Head Pump Factory, Custom Head Pump OEM/ODM .

Looking for head pump factory direct sale? You can buy factory price head pump from a great list of reliable China head pump manufacturers, suppliers, traders or plants verified by a third-party .

Evaporator Pump Price, 2020 Evaporator Pump Price .

Evaporator Pump Price, 2020 Evaporator Pump Price .

Evaporator Pump Price - Select 2020 high quality Evaporator Pump Price products in best price from certified Chinese manufacturers, suppliers, wholesalers and factory on SBM

Lab-scale Rotary Evaporator - Greatwall Sci

Lab-scale Rotary Evaporator - Greatwall Sci

> Rotary Evaporator > Lab-scale Rotary Evaporator. what we do. Rotary Evaporator Glass Reactor Temperature Control Pressure Control Stirrer New Technology Products. Rotary Evaporator 1L/2L R-1001VN/R-1001LN. . Rotary Evaporator 20L R-1020. Lifting Glass Reactor 5L/10L/20L/30L/50L (GRL series)

China Anti Corrosive Pump, Anti Corrosive Pump .

China Anti Corrosive Pump, Anti Corrosive Pump .

China Anti Corrosive Pump manufacturers - Select 2020 high quality Anti Corrosive Pump products in best price from certified Chinese Pump manufacturers, Water Pump suppliers, wholesalers and factory on SBM

Lab-scale Rotary Evaporator

Lab-scale Rotary Evaporator

1L/2L Lab-scale rotary evaporator suitable for the experiment of evaporation, distillation or separation of chemicals. This small rotary evaporator usually works with water circulating vacuum pump and recirculating chiller as a whole system to meet the production and experimental conditions.

gykr easy assemble explosion proof rotary evaporator with .

gykr easy assemble explosion proof rotary evaporator with .

5L 10L 20L 50L Rotary Evaporator Vacuum Distillation . Rotary vacuum evaporator Under the vacuum condition give the boil flask constant temperature heating it will rotate at a constant speed and liquid can form large area film on the bottle wall Rotary evaporator parts the solvent vapor is cooled by a high efficiency glass condenser and recovered in the collection bottle which .

Product -

Product -

Pdt. Name/Model: Rotary Evaporator(R205B) Pdt. Code: R205B Pdt. Features: Lab use, Intelligent Temp. Control, Vacuum Display, A rotary evaporator (or rotavap) is a device used in chemical laboratories for the efficient and gentle removal of solvents from samples by evaporation.The main function of our rotary evaporator .

gykr advanced easy operation re 2010 rotary evaporator

gykr advanced easy operation re 2010 rotary evaporator

Alibaba com offers 2 490 laboratory 20l rotary evaporator products About 89 of these are evaporator 1 are refrigeration amp heat exchange parts and 1 are water treatment A wide variety of laboratory 20l rotary evaporator options are available to you such as rotary vacuum distillation and drum evaporator . Click Now

flask unload handler | KD Traders 9290788196 in Hyderabad .

flask unload handler | KD Traders 9290788196 in Hyderabad .

KD Traders 9290788196 Rotary Evaporator, vacuum pump, recirculating chiller, syringe filter, rotavapor, jacketed reactors, short path distillation, dynamic .

China Evaporator Pump, Evaporator Pump Manufacturers .

China Evaporator Pump, Evaporator Pump Manufacturers .

China Evaporator Pump manufacturers - Select 2020 high quality Evaporator Pump products in best price from certified Chinese Pump manufacturers, Cooling Equipment suppliers, wholesalers and .

Rotary Evaporators | LabTech

Rotary Evaporators | LabTech

With an innovative and ergonomic design, the EV series rotary evaporators include color digital display to monitor and control rotation speed/temperature, motorized vertical lift, evaporation flasks, on line sample adding through PTFE valve. The stand alone heating bath guarantees maximum safety in operations and easy maintenance.

Wholesale Evaporator Pump, Wholesale Evaporator Pump .

Wholesale Evaporator Pump, Wholesale Evaporator Pump .

Wholesale Evaporator Pump - Select 2020 high quality Wholesale Evaporator Pump products in best price from certified Chinese manufacturers, suppliers, wholesalers and factory on SBM

Product -

Product -

1-5L Lab Scale Rotary Evaporator 10-50L Pilot Scale Rotary Evaporator; Glass Reactor . All joints are flange joint equipped with easy-clip flange press ring. In-built with jacket pressure release device (safety device). . Ball joint connection,easy to assemble.

AC axial blower fan for industrial | Hongbo Wire Mesh .

AC axial blower fan for industrial | Hongbo Wire Mesh .

To evaluate ultraviolet C (UV-C) irradiance, UV-C dosage, and antimicrobial effect achieved by a mobile continuous UV-C device.Prospective observational study.We used 6 UV light sensors to determine UV-C irradiance (W/cm[2] ) and UV-C dosage (µWsec/cm[2] .

Wholesale Evaporator Pump, Wholesale Evaporator Pump .

Wholesale Evaporator Pump, Wholesale Evaporator Pump .

Wholesale Evaporator Pump - Select 2020 high quality Wholesale Evaporator Pump products in best price from certified Chinese manufacturers, suppliers, wholesalers and factory on SBM

USA Lab 20L Rotary Evaporator Turnkey Setup Rotovap RE .

USA Lab 20L Rotary Evaporator Turnkey Setup Rotovap RE .

The USA Lab 20L RE-1020 Series Rotary Evaporator Turnkey Kit recovers solvents efficiently and fast. This Kit provides consistent and repeatable results at an affordable price. The RE-1020 Evaporator is made with GG-17 High Borosilicate Glass, and has been designed for efficient use of surface area.

lab low temperature cooling chiller

lab low temperature cooling chiller

C ultra low temperature deep freezer Lab Instrument . 152℃ cryogenic freezer DW UW258 deep freezer has Unique high efficient and recycling cooling system a winner of the top second class national prize .

HNZXIB | Buying Guide

HNZXIB | Buying Guide

HOME. Home & Garden Category; Appliances; Small Appliances; Furniture; Storage & Organization; Home Decor; Bedding; Bath; Party Supplies; Supplies; Heating .

precise | KD Traders 9290788196 in Hyderabad, India

precise | KD Traders 9290788196 in Hyderabad, India

KD Traders 9290788196 Rotary Evaporator, vacuum pump, recirculating chiller, syringe filter, rotavapor, jacketed reactors, short path distillation, dynamic .

50l bath glass reaction vesslel

50l bath glass reaction vesslel

laboratory chemical borosilicate glass reactor vessel . F-100L single layer glass reactor is a series product of single layer glass reactor, its max volume is 100L, max rotating speed can reach to 450rpm, its reaction bottle volume is 100L, that's why it is known as F-100L single layer glass reactor, also called: glass vacuum reactor, extractor, multifunctional reactors, it can make various of .

precise | KD Traders 9290788196 in Hyderabad, India

precise | KD Traders 9290788196 in Hyderabad, India

KD Traders 9290788196 Rotary Evaporator, vacuum pump, recirculating chiller, syringe filter, rotavapor, jacketed reactors, short path distillation, dynamic .

HNZXIB 2L Rotary Evaporator with 5L Chiller and Vacuum .

HNZXIB 2L Rotary Evaporator with 5L Chiller and Vacuum .

VEVOR 2L Rotary Evaporator 0-120rpm,Rotary Evaporator kit with Vacuum Pump and Chiller,with Manual Lift 0-200 Celsius 0.098mpa,for The Chemical Industry 1,499.99 VEVOR Laboratory Chiller Circulator 5L Chiller Lab -30℃ Low Temperature Cooling Liquid Circulator Pump Chiller Lab .

single layer borosilicate glass bioreactor price

single layer borosilicate glass bioreactor price

Find All China Products On Sale from Xingyang Kori . Xingyang Kori Instrument Store has All Kinds of 20l Wholesale GG3.3 borosilicate Lab Reaction Equipment glass Mixing Vessel Electric kettle bioreactor,Vacuum alcohol distiller/Lab Scale Small Rotary Evaporator/ Heating Rotovap,RE301 High borosilicate GG3.3 3L Vacuum Rotary Evaporator /Rotavap with water bath for distill oil extracts .

Wholesale Evaporator Pump, Wholesale Evaporator Pump .

Wholesale Evaporator Pump, Wholesale Evaporator Pump .

Wholesale Evaporator Pump - Select 2020 high quality Wholesale Evaporator Pump products in best price from certified Chinese manufacturers, suppliers, wholesalers and factory on SBM

Evaporator Pump Price, 2020 Evaporator Pump Price .

Evaporator Pump Price, 2020 Evaporator Pump Price .

Evaporator Pump Price - Select 2020 high quality Evaporator Pump Price products in best price from certified Chinese manufacturers, suppliers, wholesalers and factory on SBM

China Anti Corrosive Pump, Anti Corrosive Pump .

China Anti Corrosive Pump, Anti Corrosive Pump .

China Anti Corrosive Pump manufacturers - Select 2020 high quality Anti Corrosive Pump products in best price from certified Chinese Pump manufacturers, Water Pump suppliers, wholesalers and .

Rotary Evaporator | Ingenious Science and Industry .

Rotary Evaporator | Ingenious Science and Industry .

Rotary, Evaporator (10 L, 20 L, 30 L, 50 L, 100 L, 200 L) Designed for Industrial and Production Use. We can make Rotary Evaporators equipped with a 200 L Flask – the world's largest.

Product - - SENCO

Product - - SENCO

Pdt. Name/Model: Roator Evaporator(R214B) Pdt. Code: R214B Pdt. Features: Lab use, Intelligent Temp. Control, A rotary evaporator (or rotavap) is a device used in chemical laboratories for the efficient and gentle removal of solvents from samples by evaporation.The main function of our rotary evaporator .

Head Pump Factory, Custom Head Pump OEM/ODM .

Head Pump Factory, Custom Head Pump OEM/ODM .

Looking for head pump factory direct sale? You can buy factory price head pump from a great list of reliable China head pump manufacturers, suppliers, traders or plants verified by a third-party inspector. Source with confidence. -page7